“transforming therapy by enhancing learning”…
Hands-On Training specialises in CPD workshops and courses designed for therapists across all levels of practice and experience, and the MTI accredited Diploma Course for those who wish to train professionally.
Founded by Earle Abrahamson and Jennie Parke Matheson, Hands-On Training focusses on learning through doing and uses an interactive approach to engage therapists with therapy learning and professional development. Through their range of workshops, Hands-On Training aims to develop both clinical and business skills by promoting a culture of excellence, networking and scholarship.
To download The Prospectus, click here: Hands-On Diploma Course 2017 Prospectus
For anyone interested in the course, attending a Pre-Course Introduction & Taster Day is required.
2017 Winter Workshops – see Diary for all dates
- For Newcomers: An Introduction to Massage – Saturday 14th January 2017
Coming in 2017 – 4 CPD workshops for MTI practitioners
- A Introduction to Massage for Dancers (and Athletes)
- Seated Massage – using both standard chairs & massage chairs
- Back to Back, Pathways of Pain – an assessment and treatment of back and neck conditions
- Hot Stone Massage Taster Day
Workshops available throughout the year for private bookings
- For anyone: Energy Healing
- For all Therapists – Safeguarding Standards
- For new Therapists – A Foot in the Door
- For all therapists – Working with People with Disabilities
- For anyone working with the infirm: Massage in Hospitals & Hospices
- For anyone doing their own marketing: Getting started with – and understanding – Social Media
- Primary Schools – the Massage In Schools programme for North London