“transforming therapy by enhancing learning”…
Hands-On Training specialises in CPD workshops and courses designed for therapists across all levels of practice and experience; the MTI accredited Diploma in Holistic Deep Tissue Massage for those who wish to train professionally – and the MTI accredited Diploma in Sports & Performance Massage.
Founded by Earle Abrahamson and Jennie Parke Matheson, Hands-On Training focusses on learning through doing and uses an interactive approach to engage therapists with therapy learning and professional development. Through their range of workshops, Hands-On Training aims to develop both clinical and business skills by promoting a culture of excellence, networking and scholarship.
To download the 2020 Prospectus, click here: Diploma Course 2020 Prospectus
- 2020 Course: 18th April to 30th January 2021
For anyone interested in the 2020 course, commencing in February 2020, attending a Pre-Course Introduction & Taster Day is required. The next Taster Days are on:
- Sunday 27th October
- 3 x Sundays in early 2020
To download the 2020 Prospectus, click here: Sports & Performance Massage Diploma – 2020 Prospectus
- 2020 Course: spring dates tbc
- For anyone working with the infirm: Massage in Hospitals & Hospices – Sunday 20th October am
- For anyone – Energy & Energetic Intuition – Sunday 20th October pm
- For Newcomers: An Introduction to Massage & Taster Day – Sunday 27th October
- For anyone: Emergency First Aid – Saturday 16th November