“transforming therapy by enhancing learning”…
Hands-On Training specialises in CPD workshops and courses designed for therapists across all levels of practice and experience: the MTI accredited Holistic Diploma Course for those who wish to train professionally – and the new Sports Diploma Course.
Founded by Earle Abrahamson and Jennie Parke Matheson, Hands-On Training focusses on learning through doing and uses an interactive approach to engage therapists with therapy learning and professional development. Through their range of workshops, Hands-On Training aims to develop both clinical and business skills by promoting a culture of excellence, networking and scholarship.
To download the 2018 Prospectus, click here: Hands-On Diploma Course 2018 Prospectus
For anyone interested in the course, attending a Pre-Course Introduction & Taster Day is required.
- 2018 Course: February 23rd – September 9th
CPD workshops for MTI practitioners – 1 left
- Sports Taping – Saturday 13th January 2018
2018 Workshops – see DIARY for all dates
- For Newcomers: An Introduction to Massage & Taster Day – Saturday 13th January
Further workshops available for private & group bookings
- For qualified therapists – Massage for Dancers
- For Anyone – Energy & Energetic Intuition
- For anyone working with the infirm: Massage in Hospitals & Hospices
- For anyone – Social Media for Beginners
- For all Therapists – Safeguarding Standards
- For all therapists – Working with People with Disabilities
- For new Therapists – A Foot in the Door