“transforming therapy by enhancing learning”…
Hands-On Training specialises in CPD workshops and courses designed for therapists across all levels of practice and experience; the MTI accredited Diploma in Holistic Deep Tissue Massage for those who wish to train professionally – and the MTI accredited Diploma in Sports & Performance Massage.
Founded by Earle Abrahamson and Jennie Parke Matheson, Hands-On Training focusses on learning through doing and uses an interactive approach to engage therapists with therapy learning and professional development. Through their range of workshops, Hands-On Training aims to develop both clinical and business skills by promoting a culture of excellence, networking and scholarship.
To download the 2019 Prospectus, click here: Diploma Course 2019 Prospectus
- 2019 Course: 16th February – 30th November 2019
- The course has now commenced. However, we will take late comers until 8th March.
For anyone interested in the 2020 course, attending a Pre-Course Introduction & Taster Day is required. The next Taster Day is on Saturday 1st June.
To download the 2019 Prospectus, click here: Sports & Performance Massage Diploma – 2019 Prospectus
- 2019 Course: summer dates tbc
- For anyone working with the infirm: Massage in Hospitals & Hospices – Sunday 5th May
- For Newcomers: An Introduction to Massage & Taster Day – Saturday 1st June