“transforming therapy by enhancing learning”…
Hands-On Training specialises in CPD workshops and accredited courses designed for therapists across all levels of practice and experience.
Founded by Earle Abrahamson and Jennie Parke Matheson, Hands-On Training focusses on learning through doing and uses an interactive approach to engage therapists with therapy learning and professional development. Through their range of workshops, Hands-On Training aims to develop both clinical and business skills by promoting a culture of excellence, networking and scholarship.
- An updated session to encompass returning to work in a Post Covid-19 safe practice environment.
To download the 2021 Prospectus, click here: Diploma Course 2021 Prospectus
- 2021 Course: autumn 2021 tbc
For anyone interested in the 2021 course, hopefully commencing in the summer, attending a Pre-Course Introduction & Taster Day is required. The next Taster Day is on:
- Dates tbc
2021 Workshops – from June/July onwards
- For anyone working with the infirm: Massage in Hospitals & Hospices – tbc
- For beginners – An Introduction to Massage – tbc
Further workshops available for 1+1 and/or group bookings
- For all therapists – Safeguarding Standards
- For anyone – Energy & Energetic Intuition
- For anyone – Social Media for Beginners