“transforming therapy by enhancing learning”…
Hands-On Training specialises in CPD workshops and courses designed for therapists across all levels of practice and experience, and the MTI accredited Diploma Course for those who wish to train professionally.
Founded by Earle Abrahamson and Jennie Parke Matheson, Hands-On Training focusses on learning through doing and uses an interactive approach to engage therapists with therapy learning and professional development. Through their range of workshops, Hands-On Training aims to develop both clinical and business skills by promoting a culture of excellence, networking and scholarship.
To download the 2017 Prospectus, click here: Hands-On Diploma Course 2017 Prospectus
For anyone interested in the course, attending a Pre-Course Introduction & Taster Day is required.
2017 Workshops – see Diary for all dates
- For anyone: Massage for Hospitals & Hospices – Sunday 30th April
- For anyone doing their own marketing: Understanding Social Media – Sunday 30th April
- For Newcomers: An Introduction to Massage – Saturday 8th July
- For Qualified Therapists – Hot Stone Massage 2 Day Course – 5th & 6th August
- For Newcomers: An Introduction to Massage – Saturday 4th November
- An Introduction to Seated Massage – Saturday 29th April
- Back to Back, Pathways of Pain: back & neck conditions – Saturday 17th June
- Sports Taping – Saturday 9th September
Workshops available throughout the year for private bookings
- For anyone: Energy Healing
- For all Therapists – Safeguarding Standards
- For new Therapists – A Foot in the Door
- For all therapists – Working with People with Disabilities
- For anyone working with the infirm: Massage in Hospitals & Hospices