- Are you about to qualify as a therapist – or just have?
- Have you already qualified but yet to start practicing?
- Do you want to start practicing but not sure how best to?
- Are you already practicing and want a refresher?
- Do you want to learn how to develop your therapy toolkit?
- Do you want advice & guidance on how to generate business?
- Do you want advice on what to say on your website?
- Do you want to ensure your practice operates within legal guidelines?
- Do you want to know how to safeguard yourself and your clients?
If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions, then this workshop is for you.
Facilitated by Hands-On Tutors Earle Abrahamson and Jennie Parke Matheson, this workshop will help focus you on your path toward developing both your therapeutic skills and running a successful practice
This unique workshop will help you better prepare for your working environment by:-
- Exploring the hidden skills necessary for success
- Developing the complementary therapists toolkit
- Dissecting knowledge & skill sets into manageable components
- Learning how to use those skills effectively & where the gaps are
- Finding out which courses are useful for further professional development
After lunch, the second part of the session focusses on:-
- Your basic business requirements – both legal and practical
- Your core marketing tools – what works & what doesn’t
- The support of social media, whether you’re IT savvy or not
This workshop is a must for any student or new practitioner serious about a future in complementary medicine – or as a refresher for those already practicing
To book this workshop for your Regional Group or Practice, please email Jennie: HERE