- Are you about to qualify as a therapist – or just have?
- Have you already qualified but yet to start practicing?
- Do you want to start practicing but not sure how best to?
- Are you already practicing and want a refresher?
- Do you want to learn how to develop your therapy toolkit?
- Do you want advice & guidance on how to generate business?
- Do you want advice on what to say on your website?
- Do you want to ensure your practice operates within legal guidelines?
- Do you want to know how to safeguard yourself and your clients?
If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions, then this session is for you.
Facilitated by Jennie Parke Matheson, she will help focus you on your path toward developing both your therapeutic skills and running a successful practice
This unique session will help you better prepare for your working environment by:-
- Exploring the hidden skills necessary for success
- Developing the complementary therapists toolkit
- Learning how to use those skills effectively & where the gaps are
- Finding out which courses are useful for further CPD
- Your basic business requirements – both legal and practical
- Your core marketing tools – what works & what doesn’t
- The support of social media, whether you’re IT savvy or not
This workshop session is a must for any student or new practitioner serious about a future in complementary medicine – or as a refresher for those already practicing.
Running from 2-3 hours, the fee is £85.
To book a session, please email Jennie: HERE