Hands-On Training provides workshops for all levels of qualified practitioners and for those wishing to learn.
Some workshops are scheduled for presentation in London – see Diary and below
All workshops can be booked privately for small or large groups, anywhere in the UK
- An Introduction to Massage – for anyone with an interest in learning the basics of massage for home use, or is considering professional training and would like a taster – tbc August
- Hot Stone Massage – 18th & 19th August
- Building your Sports Toolkit – 17th, 18th & 19th August
- Massage in Hospitals & Hospices – Saturday 13th October
Workshops for private bookings…
- An Introduction to Dancers – exploring Dancers, their injuries and how to treat them.
- Energy & Energetic Intuition – discover and practice how to use Energy and Meditation in Healing
- Safeguarding Standards – covering legal and professional requirements regarding advertising standards and professional safeguarding
- Working with People with Disabilities – the surprising differences required in massage depending on your disability
- A Foot in the Door – explore the art of being a confident complementary therapist