Hands-On Training provides workshops for all levels of qualified practitioners and for those wishing to learn.
All workshops can be booked privately for small or large groups, anywhere in the UK
- An Introduction to Massage – for anyone with an interest in learning the basics of massage for home use, or is considering professional training and would like a taster – Sunday 21st July and Sunday 27th October
- Hot Stone Massage – 17th & 18th August
- Massage in Hospitals & Hospices – Saturday 27th July & Sunday 20th October
- Energy & Energetic Intuition – discover and practice how to use Energy and Meditation in Healing – Sunday 20th October
- Emergency First Aid – one day course – Saturday 16th November
Additional Workshops for private bookings…
- An Introduction to Dancers – exploring Dancers, their injuries and how to treat them.
- Safeguarding Standards – covering legal and professional requirements regarding advertising standards and professional safeguarding
- Working with People with Disabilities – the surprising differences required in massage depending on your disability
- A Foot in the Door – explore the art of being a confident complementary therapist