If you are interested in enrolling on the MTI accredited Diploma Course in Holistic Massage, Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, we would like to invite you to attend a pre-course Taster Day. To meet the Tutor Team, learn some basic massage skills, discuss what will happen on the course and explore your interests and aspirations.
The next Introduction & Taster Day for the 2018 Diploma Course is on:
- Saturday 24th March 2018
- or an alternative date agreed with the course tutors
The Day will include:
- Diploma Course theory – basic history of massage & benefits of massage
- Massage as part of complementary medicine
- How massage works to relax muscles and relieve stress
- Which oils to use for massage
- How to give a massage to the back, shoulders and neck
- What to expect from the course
- Our approach to teaching & learning
- What about Assessment
- What you can do post qualification
- Support & Mentorship
- What is The MTI
- What is The CNHC
Introductory Taster Days run from 10am to 5pm, including an informal interview with the Principal Tutors.
Your investment for the day is £75. If you enrol on the course, £50 is redeemable against the course fee.
To make a booking, please complete the form below
By Direct Transfer using reference Taster Day and event Date
- Sort code: 40-04-37
- Account number: 91581848